Monday, January 10, 2011

Untitled

Dear Wicked Me,
           I open my eyes i try to see but I'm blinded by the white light. I can't remember how, I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight. But I can't stand the pain. And I can't make it go away, No i can't stand the pain. How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes. I got nowhere to run. the night goes on as I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life i just wanna scream. How could this happen to me?
         I don't remember when i got so depressed, I honestly don't know how I got this way, how I got depressed. Maybe it was when he left, not like I wasn't use to it. Or maybe when she started to work so much, I never saw her. Or was it all just my fault? I wonder where I am in my recovery, if i can even call this a recovery. I don't  know who's fault it is, if it is any one persons fault. And I do know one thing... I have no idea how I am going to get better.But for now all i can hope is that I never plant that stupid fake ass, oh I am okay smile on my face again. I can only hope to express myself and show my true colors. Also on my journey I hope I can learn to trust people again, and let go of the disappointment i have against others. But my biggest hope the one I want to come true the most I wish for a better tomorrow, and if  to I am going to live like it is my last day on this earth. I will dance as if no one is watching, and cherish each moment because each day I am given, should be treasured. This is what I will look forward to until I can finally say... I am Free, I am Healed, and I am Finally Okay!! and i know that each and everyday will be a challenge and I hope I have the courage to take on these challenges each and everyday until my wish comes true!
Love,
Kyra Wingstad

1 comment:

  1. you are brave and so important. you can't "be" someplace different until you arrive there. your courage is leading you, one step at a time. blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete