Monday, January 10, 2011

Starting Point

This is my very first blog! I dont know if anyone will ever see this, and i dont really care if anyone does! My name is Kyra Wingstad. I was born on the wonderful day of October 28. I live with my mother, my father was never really around but you will see that in my blog. I talk about him alot, and my baby sister, is kid not my mothers! I have always been an only child well until now. I am a dancer and a writer. Someday i hope to save someone like myself, someone who needs someone there just to say its okay to cry, but I mostly want any of my readers if i have readers is that, this was my journey to recovery. although I am still recovering this is my story, my life. If you relate great, but please dont judge. Dont say I did what i did for attention, or I am selfish... because I'm not. I just thought that this was my only way, I never wanted to hurt anyone...I still have problems with my scars and my fears. So please dont judge.
So here is how this blog is going to go.... most of the time I will start my blog off with a song sometimes it will be short and sweet, then sometimes it will be about my day or my life. And on the occasions that  i forget to post for a while I appologize. I am in High school sometimes it get crazy  busy.
But if i can say one last thing this is like my diary and it is personal. I am doing this to hopefully inspire someone, to give advice and to hopefully help myself get through this crazy thing called life!
Love,
Kyra!

No comments:

Post a Comment