Friday, May 20, 2011

Relapse.

I relapsed and that scares me. Not only do I have to worrie about the world and how I will survive day by day,  I have to worry about how I am going to better myself. I have no idea what is next for me, but for now I guess thats okay. For once I can acctually say I want my depression and my self harm behind me. I want so bad for me to just say presto change oh, and just instantly be better. I wish that I had all the answers for me and my future. So I could prevent any hurt, any damage, any sorrow, any and every thing. But then I guess what would be the point of living if you can't look forward to each day that you are given. Because even toug the live we are given isn't always perfect, isn't always happy, somehow if you believe, if I believe it will get better. It has to.
Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment